Welcome to O'Kane Civil Engineering
O’Kane Civil Engineering is a privately owned company, formed in 2002, which has progressively developed and expanded its activities. Working from our Clarinbridge, County Galway base we have established ourselves as leading utilities and civil engineering contractors.
We believe in sharing excellence with clients and professional colleagues to create great projects. Delivering expertise and sharing knowledge across Centres of Excellence in Civil Engineering and Environment Development Planning, we apply innovative thinking within a culture which attracts and retains exceptional people.
Focused on developing technical excellence in our specialist disciplines, one of the strengths of O’Kane Civil Engineering is the way in which our staff work together across the organisation. We recruit and develop great people, encourage them to be experts in their fields and use their knowledge to deliver excellence through collaboration.
We specialise in the following:
- Watermain Network Improvement Projects
- Construction of new Group Water Schemes
- Installation of water consumer meterboxes
- Domestic and Commercial Water Metering
- Water Storage Reservoirs and associated works
- Water Conservation Projects
- Watermain Valve replacements
- Construction of Water Booster Pumping Stations
- Installation of Water Treatment Systems